Additionally, a video recording of this webinar is below:
On March 19, 2015, the new Grievances Policy for University Staff was featured within Inside UW-Madison. Please find that article here.
Thank you to all who attended the winter 2015 HR Design info sessions!
Please find the slides and handouts below.
Thank you to those who attended the webinar on HR Design’s background, goals and what it means for you!
Please find a recording of the webinar here (note the very beginning was not captured):
Join us over the lunch hour and get your questions answered. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and employee category choice subject matter experts Meghan Owens and Catharine DeRubeis will discuss the employee category choice facing employees who are classified exempt. They will answer questions and address common concerns.
Employee Choice Brownbag for Classified Exempt Employees
Thursday, February 12, 2015, Noon – 1 pm
This event is at capacity. Join the waitlist to be updated on additional sessions: http://go.wisc.edu/56v799
Note: All are welcome to attend, but this brownbag will primarily discuss the option to move to academic staff from classified staff for employees who are classified exempt.
Unsure whether your position is exempt? Find out at this link.
There are many lunch options available to purchase at Memorial Union! See the options on their website.
Email Lindsay Lemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please join HR Design project leadership on Thursday, Jan. 29, from noon to 1 pm for a webinar on HR Design!
▪ Learn about the background and vision of HR Design ▪ Understand the goals of HR Design ▪
▪ Hear what it means for you ▪ Ask questions ▪ Receive helpful answers ▪
HR Design: Background, Goals, and What It Means for You
Thursday, Jan. 29, noon – 1 pm
Register for the webinar here: http://tinyurl.com/q9p4z3h
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please note the following:
- Login to the webinar from a computer with audio and an internet connection at least 10 – 15 minutes early to allow time for connecting to the webinar.
- Email Lindsay Lemmer (email@example.com) with questions.
- A recording of the webinar will be posted on the HR Design website (hrdesign.wisc.edu) after the webinar.